Our locks make a very important part of not just our external appearance but also our personality. The way they look, the length, colour, lustre directly affects our self-esteem and how we style them helps us enhance outfits. But, in today’s day and age of fast-paced, work-filled lives, hair care, barring the mandatory shampooing- conditioning, has taken a back seat.
Rewind a couple of years, when the environment used to be pollution-free and diets were cleaner and balanced, applying effective, natural home remedies and DIY hair masks were how our strands, roots and scalp got the necessary nourishment they needed. However, in recent years, chemical products that hardly have any benefits but do have numerous harmful side effects have replaced those organic, chemical-free treatments, and in trichologists’, dermatologists’ and other health professionals’ opinions, this needs to change. So, in order to give your damaged tresses the right kind of nutrition, it’s time you choose something herbal containing 100% natural ingredients for your hair.
Here is a list of 5 Traya products and their positive effects on your hair health:
- Ayurvedic herbal Shampoo: Washing is easily the most important step of every person’s hair care routine, and it is imperative that it’s done using the best herbal shampoo that will thoroughly clean, heal, hydrate and nourish your scalp, the roots as well as the strands. Traya’s allergen, parabens, sulphate and genetically modified organisms (GMO) free shampoos will promote hair growth, retain moisture and help you get rid of dry and damaged strands.
- Traya Hair Vitamins: Our diets, in the past few years, have changed drastically and instead of greens, vitamins and protein, we now include loads of greasy foods, cheese and sugars on a daily basis. These products, however good they might taste, lead to various nutritional deficiencies, which in turn cause thinning, breakage and hair fall. In such cases, opting for organic supplements that have biotin, folic acid, vitamin C, Iron, Zinc will help a great deal in dealing with all of those problems, heal follicles and promote healthy hair growth.
- Herbal Scalp oil: Oiling and massaging your scalp once a week increases circulation in the scalp, and when paired with oil with medicinal ingredients, the advantages can be tremendous. Traya’s scalp oil has Bhringraj, Brahmi, Menthol, Goats milk, Aloe Vera and more, the collective effect of which will cool down your scalp, relieve stress, thicken and strengthen hair roots and ensure excellent scalp health.
- Traya Hair Root Serum: Premature ageing of the hair follicles leading to their shrinkage is one of the major causes of thinning, baldness and severe hair fall. This root serum contains Redensyl 3%- plant extracts that have proven to be more effective than hair transplant and minoxidil, caffeine, biotin and creating. Regular usage of this serum on your roots will even slow down the effects of telogen effluvium and rejuvenate your hair in only a few months’ time.
- Traya Nasal Drops: Ayurveda has advocated the efficacy and benefits of Nasya therapy in healing many ailments. These nasal drops contain ingredients like Ghee, Shatavari, Jatamansi and Yashtimadhu, known for controlling hair loss, having antioxidant properties and boosting your immune system.
The combination of knowing your hair type and using suitable organic, chemical-free products is the key to maintaining and improving the shine, strength, and thickness of your tresses. These Traya products will not just treat your hair problems effectively, but they will improve the quality of your tresses and make them thicker, shinier and stronger. Try them out and find out which ones work best for your hair!